If you are unable to travel right now -don't worry! Join our virtual tour and you'll get to explore our campus in detail.
We still have spaces for the school year 2020-21, depending on the grade.
In response to COVID-19, we have a clearly defined Protection Plan in place to minimise the health risks to our community and ensure that the school year can go ahead as planned.
If you'd like to talk to us, we can set up a Skype or a phone call discussion with Sarah Frei, our Head of Admissions, who can guide you in your journey to becoming part of the Brillantmont family.
She'll tell you
- what makes Brillantmont special
- about daily life at school and the many opportunities offered
- how our classes are organised
- how we help students find places at excellent universities
- how we are different to other schools
- how to apply to Brillantmont
- how we have taken measures to minimise the risk to health from COVID-19.
Fix your call with her today by filling out the form below.
Need help? Further questions? Our Admissions Team travel across the globe, meeting families. They can't travel right now but they are still here, ready to help in any way they can. Between us, we speak English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian.