We understand that maybe you are unable to travel right now. Don't worry! We'll make things simple for you and ensure you have all the information you need.
Admissions for 2020-21 are ongoing and we are looking forward to welcoming returning and new students to our campus for a new school year. We can set up a Skype or a phone call discussion with Sarah Frei, our Head of Admissions, who can guide you in your journey to becoming part of the Brillantmont community.
She'll tell you
- what makes Brillantmont special
- about daily life at school and the many opportunities offered
- how our classes are organised
- how we help students find places at excellent universities
- how we are different to other schools
- how to apply to Brillantmont
Fix your call with her today by filling out the form below.
Need help? Further questions? Our Admissions Team travel across the globe, meeting families. They can't travel right now but they are still here, ready to help in any way they can. Between us, we speak English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian.