Are you considering applying to Brillantmont? It’s a big decision but here are just ten good reasons why it’s the right decision:
1. Brillantmont treats every student as an individual whose voice matters.
2. Our family atmosphere means everyone feels at home, well cared for and supported. We have a COVID-19 Protection Plan in place to minimise the risks.
3. The small size of the school makes it easy to fit in and feel connected to others.
4. We make sure that individual talents, strengths and interests are developed.
5. The school’s location in the city centre offers fantastic opportunities for learning and leisure.
6. Every student learns French, the host language and is encouraged to practise it in the local community.
7. Our academic programmes open doors to universities all over the world.
8. Brillantmont students are happy, confident young people who are respectful to others.
9. The trips and activities provide opportunities to learn in exciting new ways, discover new countries and develop leadership skills.
10. Our students make friends from all over the world and learn from each other’s cultural backgrounds.
In this video, Kush, who is now studying at the University of Boulder, Colorado and his mum talk about what it was like to come from the USA to join Brillantmont for the final 12th Grade year and how coming into our small school community, with close teacher support and contact, helped make the transition smoother.
At the end of her Brillantmont year, Leticia returned to Spain to complete her studies with plans to attend university in Spain. In this video, Leticia compares her culturally diverse school experience at BM to that in Spain.
Marta is also a Brillantmont alum and talks with similar passion about the impact that her Brillantmont years had on her life.